Looking to join a supportive SLP Team?
…where you can grow professionally,
have fun, and provide world-class SLP services?
Federal Way Public Schools, located along the I-5 corridor, a short ride from Seattle and Tacoma, Washington, is seeking 1 more SLP (CCC or CFY) to join our team of 45 SLPs! Join our team, and you will find a dynamic group of positive and energetic life-long learners who support one another in providing the highest quality speech-language services for our scholars!
Specifically, we are looking for an SLP with experience and/or interest in working with students with deafness or hearing impairments. We host a pre-K to 12th grade DHH program, and are looking for an SLP to provide services and supports to preschool, elementary, and middle school students. You’ll be working with a collaborative team, including our DHH special education teachers, signing paras, sign interpreters, and our audiologist. Signing is not required – only interest in working with this unique population.
We also offer:
· Mentoring for new employees and CFYs!
· Monthly professional development!
· Support from our Articulation /r/ Specialist!
· Support from our Dysphagia Team!
· Support from our AT/AAC Team, including
Assistive Technology/AAC lending library!
· Support from our district Audiologist!
· Access to the latest testing materials!
· Therapy materials provided, including iPad!
· District provided wireless lap-top computer with office docking station!
· Training and support in student information system used for evaluation reports and IEPs!
· Competitive salary!
· Additional 10 paid days attached to base salary to support professional activities!
· Additional 5 paid days attached to base salary for professional development!
· CEUs and clinical work experience, including your CF year (up to 16 years) applied to salary schedule advancement!
· $1000 annual stipend for CCCs!
· Front-loaded Wellness Leave (like sick-leave, but better: time-off to support your wellness)!
· Medical benefits and retirement contributions on top of your salary!
· Possible forgiveness of some federal student loans!
· Percentage of SLP-billed Medicaid reimbursement used for SLP needs!
Want to learn more?
Please contact Michael Self-Bence, Supervisor Speech-Language Services
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org CELL/TEXT: 253-457-2822